Saturday, October 26, 2013

Giving your news

 Here are some pics of me and our friends. As you can see, Jim is with his girlfriend.  She is nice and beatiful. Ivone is starting college. I am working for hospital. BTW Joana is drunk no this picture. I need vodka, Anyone?


 Hey Mariana! This days, I was walking when a guy gave me two tickets for cinema included popcorn. Please come with me. I love you! It will be ASAP. Interested?
                                    

 Anyone buy a bike? The bike is new. It is nice and wroth. I do it for 100$. I need this money for by my new pc because my old personal computer broke and I need to finsih a job to school. Please help.

 Hey DJ Kalel. I am looking for a copy of a remix. Do you have a remix of Calvin? I am going to pay you with a party. There will be hot girls, drinks and everything. BTW And can I borrow your TV ASAP?

1 comments:

joseantonio said...

Dear Betriz,
Very punctual and interesting posts as usual.
See you in class.

Post a Comment