Friday, September 20, 2013

Déjà vu

 I was reading my blog. I was really interested on stories of exorcism when I remembered something that had happened to me a long time ago
 I had gone to a halloween party and I was smoking, sharing with my boyfriend. In those days I went to my English class and every day I would walk there. The walk would take me to subway.
 One day I was going home when I saw a girl with eyes overturned. I looked at the girl scared, I thought she was going to kill me but she disappeared. I was afraid but I ran to my house. I will never forget the girl.
 A few weeks later I went to a party with my friends. I used to go to a lot of parties but it was the first party the year. I started to dance with my friends when I saw the girl. Apparently, she was a normal girl. When she turned around, I realized it was the same girl I have seen that day.
  At that moment, I started explain to my friend what had happened that day. I eventually discovered the girl was new in town. After a while I was convinced that she was not the girl I have seen. At the end of the party she met me. She was nice and had a lot of problems. In the end of the party, I was walking home when I saw the same girl in the same place. I kept walking and put it in my head that was a lie.


1 comments:

joseantonio said...

Beatriz,
That was a great story. It is really scary and you did get the spirit of this assignment. Just correct the mistakes I pointed out and edit your post. By the way, the picture was really nice.
See you in class.

Post a Comment